Mārketinga un komunikācijas vadītājs/-a
Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd Latvian branch is looking for a
Marketing and Communication Manager*
YOUR JOB WILL BE REALLY DIVERSE. As Marketing and Communication Manager you will be responsible for all marketing related tasks from developing to executing a marketing plan. This will include branding, advertising, public relations, direct and digital marketing, research, and event management related tasks. You will also prepare various materials to support sales, and take full care of company’s various communication channels from homepage to social media and the corporate magazine. You will be in charge of the relevant budget, and participate in pan-Baltic marketing projects.
Why Mandatum Life?
- You are an important link in our success!
- You have an opportunity to develop yourself in a company with strong traditions and values, and high working standards.
- When you start, you will go through an extensive onboarding program.
- Mandatum Life considers its people to be its greatest asset, and we see investments into people as investing into the success of the company.
- Higher education in social sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public relations, marketing or advertising
- Very good knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian languages in speech and writing
- Independence, creativity, strong sense of responsibility, and analytical thinking
- Experience in financial services industry or in premium goods / service segment will be seen as an advantage
„Passion, growth mindset, positive attitude, and support of excellent team are the key drivers for great performance! By joining Mandatum Life you will have interesting tasks, you can challenge yourself and keep growing“,
Liene Jurkāne Head of Latvian Marketing ＆ Communications
If you feel you are the one we are looking for please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Head of Marketing and Communications Liene via e-mail email@example.com. For more information call +371 6709 4781.
* fixed-term contract